Cleaning out my computer Today, desperately trying make more memory space. And came across these raps that some of the youth did the first year of camp 2005 :) ENJOY
Why We Need God
We need to go out to the world and share,
All about God’s love and care.
He forgave our sins and made us whole,
He blesses us with a brand new soul.
So lay aside the silly game,
Go to church and praise His name.
Now I’m going to leave it the squad.
That is why we need God.
Hey!!! Hey!!!
Hey, Hey, Hey I’m rapin’ here today
To praise the Lord and just to say.
We need the Lord for plenty of things like…
-Freedom
-Love, He died for us
-Forgives our sins, cleanses me within
and now, now
we have history.
Be Still
Sittin’ in my bed scared at night.
The Lord came down and He was my light.
Stuff running through my head, scared to go to bed,
Rolled over and said, This is all in my head.
I prayed to God that night, to get over my fright.
But the Lord said, “Be still I got you in My sight.”
No comments:
Post a Comment