Monday, March 17, 2008

I have been Tagged


I've been tagged by my friend Diane to share 7 strange things about me. So here it goes....

1. I do not like homemade pancakes (yucky) I only like the kind out of the box that are nice and dry and thin.

2. When I am frustrated I like to turn loud music on and CLEAN! (But only when no one is home)

3. I have wished that I could change my first name to Noel (which is my middle name.)

4. I was on an “Agricultural Team” when I was younger and made it the State competition with my brother Mark. I was the tree identifier. 

5. I don’t really like to measure things when I cook. (Sometimes it works great and other times not so much.)

6. After having been at Mercy with 20 other girls I have learned the art of sleeping with earplugs in and headphones on over that instead of complaining about talking or snoring.

7. I would much rather walk somewhere then drive. (In Greensboro, Waxhaw, India, Nicaragua doesn’t matter!)

Ok I tag Dayna, Byers, and Michele F.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Wow! And I thought you were just a cleaning to music person...hmmmm :P