Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He answers him from His holy heaven with the saving power of His right hand. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. Psalm 20:6-7
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Two Cultures Collide…
I was cleaning my apartment when in walked a 5 rambunctious and beautiful little girls knocked on my door. They had been playing out back in the yard when there was some “unrest” in the streets so they were called inside. They were content to sit and look at my picture album from India, so I continued with my cleaning. Soon the picture gazing was over though and they sweetly asked if I had any Indian clothes they could dress up in. :) Below are some pictures of the fun “dress-up” party they had...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment