Six Flags
Sorry no pictures for this day. I didn’t want to take a chance on my camera getting wet. Sorry next time I will know to buy a water proof disposable camera (Man that would have been neat and I would have gotten some awesome pictures!)
All the kids were pretty hyped about going. Then again so were all of the leaders!!! :) We broke up into groups of Upside down roller coasters and everything else, Big Coasters but not upside down, Medium Coasters, and Mostly water park group. I was in the mostly water park group (with the exception of some of the kiddy rides.) This worked out perfectly b/c their were kids and adults that wanted to be in each group and so no one felt left out. I had one on one with “A” and it was marvelous. I really enjoyed getting to know her better and encourage her as we went on a few rides that we were both a little hesitant about but ended up having a lot of fun and being proud of ourselves for trying something that was “scary” to us…
We were at the park from open to close. 10am-9pm… There were lots of memories made here that I am sure we will some be reminiscing and laughing over.
***Funny Side Note*** (Warning those with Germ Phobias do not read!) So in the park they were selling these soda bottles for $12.00 with free refills all day. Now for an individual person this was not a good deal really at all. But for us ;) well, the park lost a lot of money that day. Because not to far into the day we had realized that this was a great deal, and so we bought some and would share them between 4-8 persons. We must have gotten over 10 refills each of those huge cups. It was a great investment and everyone’s thirst was quenched. (Well with the few exceptions of the gem phobias.)
No comments:
Post a Comment