Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tuesday


Driving to D.C.

We went to pick up the van at triangle rent a car and were thrown a little off by the insurance rules. But never the less, we insured two van and covered the other two under inner-varsity and determined that all would be well.

DRIVING……….. DRIVING……….. DRIVING……….. DRIVING………..
DRIVING……….. DRIVING……….. DRIVING……….. DRIVING………..

Then we stopped for lunch at a Mall (Thanks to Davy’s GPS). This was great b/c each of the kids got to get what they wanted.

***Funny side note*** I was sitting with some of the leaders and as I was talking I “twitched” and some of the ice in my cup fell on the floor. Marshal said, “Suzanne do you have a tick (laughing)”… “No” Nichole said, “She just fell asleep” “What? No you didn’t. Did you really?” Said Marshal. “Yup,” I responded “I just fell asleep…I told you guys I was tired. ” (I was embarrassed but tried not to show it at the time.) lol

DRIVING……….. DRIVING……….. DRIVING……….. DRIVING………..
DRIVING……….. DRIVING……….. DRIVING……….. DRIVING………..


Got settled in our fun dorm rooms and I was really releved to see that were alone and that the girls could be crazy and loud and the leaders would not have to worry about them bothering anyone else.

Ate Pizza for dinner.

DRIVING……….. DRIVING……….. DRIVING……….. DRIVING………..

Went to an IMAX theater and saw “Kung Fu Panda” it was pretty good and funny :) I think the kids liked it.

DRIVING……….. DRIVING……….. DRIVING……….. DRIVING………..


Sleep………… (Well Some of us!)

No comments: