Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He answers him from His holy heaven with the saving power of His right hand. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. Psalm 20:6-7
Saturday, August 09, 2008
No words...
My mom and little sitter Elizabeth aka: Lizzy, went on a mini vacation this week and on their way home stopped in Greensboro for a few hours. It was wonderful to be able to be with them. Get coffee, make small talk, and visit some of my favorite outdoor places. Here are some pictures of our afternoon.
Mom Lizzy and I chilling at the waterfall.
Lizzy looking beautiful
Lizzy being silly
Mom and I
Lizzy "counseling " the statues at the park...She helped them work it all out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment