I saw you again today…
And when I did I wanted to Move Away.
It seems so unfair, I wish that you would just disappear.
Just went for coffee and a chat with a friend,
Didn’t think I would see you there,
Then again I never thought I would see you again.
I’m thankful that God spoke so clearly that I am to stay,
Because if I hadn’t of heard clearly, I would have left today.
They say time is the best medicine…
I’m not sure I believe them.
I pray for you,
I think about your little boy.
I try to not hate you.
I have forgiven you,
Today I had to forgive you again.
I know I heard “STAY”
I still want to move away…
4 comments:
When I read this, I immediately thought of the song "Held," and how I wanted Jesus to sing that over you. And then I remembered blogging about that song, when you went to India, and you wrote about it making that girl cry, even though she didn't know the words. Go read that post on my blog, listen to the song and read the lyrics again. You are being held by the God who is urging you to stay. I am so thankful for what God is doing in you. I love you, my sister-friend.
This is what it means to be held.
How it feels when the sacred
is torn from your life
And you survive.
This is what it is to be loved.
And to know that the promise was
When everything fell we’d be held.
love you.
rach
Suzanne, remember the other night at our meeting when we were praying, one of the prayers over you was that God's arms were around you and he wasn't letting go, "Held". How amazing that Michele confirms that in her response here.
I love you!
now i understand. it wasn't for the reasons i guessed. so much more than those. love you, suz.
Post a Comment