Computer Classes
The past few days when I have a block of about 30 min I have had the privilege of teaching Glory (Jeevan’s wife) a few computer skills. We have set up her an e-mail account and have practiced navigating to the page and learning how to send e-mails and save contacts’ names. It sounds simple to us that have grown up with technology, but as I am teaching it step by step I realize how much have taken my knowledge of technology for granted.
I really enjoy this time that I am able to spend with her and teach her something that is useful. (Jeevan travels at times out of the country to surrounding Asian countries, so now she can e-mail him!)
Please remember Glory in your prayers. She is such a hard working woman. She has 2 children of her own but also 20 orphans and college students. Every meal that is cooked is a meal for 90+ people. It is all done with a joyful spirit that amazes me. I look up to her so much and want to learn as much as can from her while I am here about being a “Servant Leader”.
No comments:
Post a Comment