
Preparing to come back…
My heart is a rollercoaster today. There are tears that I keep laughing away.
I tried to go shopping to bring back gifts but shopping in India is no “trip to Wal-Mart” after 1 hour and only having found gifts for my younger brothers I headed back to the orphanage, to be here with the kids.
I know this place that I am in emotionally very well. I have been here many times.1st time was in the Dominican Republic in 1997 and many countries since. It was this way when I went to MERCY and said good-bye (for a time) to the families, and my friends in Glenwood. It come from loving with abandonment and asking Jesus to fill you up so that you can love even more...even though you know you will one day have to say good-bye.
I am ready to come home to the USA to Greensboro to work in Glenwood. I am going to MISS INDIA terribly, but I have a peace that I can not put in words that assures me that I will be back here soon.
This brings me to the end of my blogging from India. Tomorrow I will catch the early train to Chennai and then will be traveling by plane for the next 24+ hours.
My heart has grown while I have been here. My vision has expanded and my Love for my Lord / my JESUS is stronger.

Fun at the beach
An Emotion filled picture, as I stand on a mountain looking down at the ocean and the local fishermen and remember the Tsunami that happened not so long ago.
Me and my freshmen college class. (Hmmmm I look to young to be the teacher!)
Boys being boys
No comments:
Post a Comment