Hi everyone I will be traveling to another city today and will be back in Eluru on the 17th. So most likely no updates until then. :)
** This picture is for FOX! ** It has nothing to do with the above information. I just was reading my Bible last night and took a picture. :)
3 comments:
can't wait to hear more from you then!
My own personal picture from India-I'm thrilled! As I was waiting for my computer to warm up this morning, YOUR pictures started popping up in the lower corner. Couldn't figure out if it was God or Google, decided it was both. I watched for a while and prayed for you. When you get back, show me how to make "my" picture my backdrop. Miss you!!!
Just read your second most recent blog posted, and tried to leave this comment: Ever feel like you were MADE to do what you're doing--ministering to young girls and women like this??? Love you...haven't been able to read much of your blog, but I log on everytime I get email access! It's so cool that we're both on "outreach!"
This is from Denine. She had a hard time getting a message to you. We love you!!
Rach
Post a Comment