Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Dear Friends and Family,

PRAYER REQUEST: I have a Migraine today. Please pray for healing and rest. thanks :)

4 comments:

StrawberryParfait said...

Hopeing you're feeling better. I know how migranes and even just not feeling well can make it hard to do the things that God has for you to do that day. Praying the pain fades away and that God fills you with joy :)

Melissa said...

hey sweetie. hope you're feeling better and that you've gotten rest. what a fun day, yesterday! i loved seeing you dancing with them. what a treat!

Anonymous said...

I'm just now getting caught up on your blog since I've been "gone" for a week. I just love reading about how everything is going and looking at the pictures of the incredible people that you meet. It is now Thursday and I really really hope that you haven't had a migrane for the last 2 days. I'm encouraged to see all the ways that God is stretching you and am amazed at the courage that you have to just jump in. I am so proud of you. :)
Rach

Anonymous said...

Wow, the story about Sony is so beautiful. Simply beautiful..... I can feel your stories! Love you! nichole