
Glory and the woman in the church bought me a sari and sewed the shirt for me so that I would have something Nice to wear to the Christmas program last night. It took 3 woman to help me get dressed, they were giggling the whole time, so I joined them to help keep the discomfort at bay. :)

Curious Children
Susanna Mercy
This picture is for the Nicaragua team! Glove Balloons go over well in all countries... The only thing that was missing was Susan drawing faces on them, and the fellowship of the team. I miss you guys and look forward to being with you in March by God's grace and will.
2 comments:
(I can't believe this technology "dinosaur" is trying this again! I lost my first comment somewhere.)
Merry Christmas , my friend!! May you receive countless blessings on His birthday.
Merry Christmas Suzanne! I think that sari looks wonderful and very fancy :)
Post a Comment