(very short bog)
Sleep…
It amazing how one feels after giving in to the much needed sleep that has been needed for the past 10 days! I slept well over 15 hours two days ago and feel like a new person. I taught at the Bible College today and guess what the topic was…. “The Importance of Rest When in Ministry.” That is all for now. Tomorrow is Saturday so hopefully I will have more time to write. Good night!
1 comment:
Suzanne,
I'm just blown away by what God is doing through you during your time in India. Wow. It's great to see pictures too. I'd never be able to do what you're doing right now. Joyce Meyer is coming to India-Mumbai Jan 17-20 for a crusade. They expect more than 1 million to attend. I hope you would be able to get to go to that.
I've been accepted into Oklahoma Christian University next fall! Guess what else has happened to me. I bought a car on Wed! A 1992 Nissan Sentra from my cousin. It only has 107,000 on it. My dad bought it but i'll be paying him back. Unexpectedly on Thurs, I got an email from a family in Hereford, MD (20 min N. of Baltimore) wanting to know if i'm still available to nanny! I told them I couldn't leave until after my birthday! So i'll be leaving on Jan. 10th! I'm waiting to hear back from their last nanny. If the reference is good, i'll accept and be off my way on the 10th. They train race horses :D And their barn manager is from England :D She also lives on the property. I'll have time to work with the horses, babysit for other families or work in the dad's office. They said I could have the dates off so I can go to the Mercy anniversary! This job works out great with college because the other nanny is coming back near the end of summer! I'll be taking care of a 2 yr old girl-Scarlet and 3 yr old boy-Teddy. They are so cute. They look like little scandinavian kids. I can't believe what has happened.
I can't wait to see what else God has in store for you while you are there. You'll be in my prayers :)
Post a Comment