So who wants to have a Henna party when I get back? :)
Application takes about 20 min depending on how detailed you get.

After it is dry you spot it with sugar water to brighten the stain.

Depending on how bright you want yours and how long you want it to stay is how long you leave it on. I left mine on for 1 1/2 hours --took a nap :)-- Then you wash and scrub and scrape all the Henna (leaf paste) off your hands!

Susanna Mercy's hand and My hand!
3 comments:
some things never change- that alwaywas one of the things i loved best about you- kids flock to you and you have never failed to respond! Blessings dear friend!
I do!!!
sojourner976 so it is bugging me I know you sign in name but I forget who you really are. lol please reveal yourself for me!
Post a Comment